[ Вход · Выход Регистрация · · Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Раздел Кристин Фихан » Drake Sisters, Sisters of the Heart, Torpedo Ink » Серия "Torpedo Ink" (спин-офф Sisters of the Heart)
Серия "Torpedo Ink"

PostАвтор: Cerera » Суббота, 08.07.2017, 19:13 » Пост # 1

Серия "Torpedo Ink"

Спин-офф "Sisters of the Heart".  Вы встретили мотоклуб "Torpedo Ink" в последней книге Сестер "Bound Together".
Серия "Torpedo Ink":
1. Judgment Road:
Новости
- Аннотация и обложка
- Нашивка МС Torpedo Ink
- Отрывок с книги (на англ)
- Интервью с Кристин про серию

Администратор

PostАвтор: Cerera » Суббота, 08.07.2017, 19:15 » Пост # 2

Judgment Road

Дата выхода: 30.01.2018

An outlaw motorcycle club sets up shop next door to Sea Haven in the dangerously sexy new series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Christine Feehan.

As the enforcer of the Torpedo Ink motorcycle club, Reaper lives for riding and fighting. He's a stone-cold killer who turns his wrath on those who deserve it. Feelings are a weakness he can't afford--until a gorgeous bartender gets under his skin...

Near Sea Haven, the small town of Caspar has given Anya Rafferty a new lease on life. And she's desperate to hold on to her job at the biker bar, even if the scariest member of the club seems to have it out for her. But Reaper's imposing presence and smoldering looks just ratchet up the heat.

Anya's touch is everything Reaper doesn't want--and it brands him to the bone. But when her secrets catch up to her, Reaper will have to choose between Anya and his club--his heart and his soul.

Администратор

PostАвтор: Cerera » Суббота, 08.07.2017, 19:19 » Пост # 3

Интервью с Кристин про серию:
Christine Feehan joins us to introduce us to her new Torpedo Ink motorcycle club series, unveil the cover of the first book, Judgment Road, AND share an excerpt. We met the Torpedo Ink MC in Bound Together, the sixth and final book of the Sea Haven-Sisters of the Heart series. Judgment Road arrives Jan. 30.

Christine: Caspar is not far from Sea Haven. It’s actually a real town in California. I needed to put the motorcycle club, Torpedo Ink, somewhere remote, so they could create their own community, and slowly learn how to integrate back into society.

There’s a clear link between the Drake Sisters, Sisters of the Heart and Torpedo Ink, and that’s Sea Haven, Prakenskii brothers and love.

Viktor Prakenskii followed his wife to Sea Haven and found the perfect place for his club to settle down, heal and hopefully find fulfilling lives.

This first book in the Torpedo Ink series is about Viktor’s best friend, the enforcer of the club, Reaper.

Reaper had a particularly brutal past, and as enforcer he may be called upon to bring justice to members of the club. His own brothers and sisters. So, he keeps his distance. He loves them as family, but he realizes his role in the family requires him to be without emotion. That keeps them all safe.

Until Anya is hired as the new bartender. And Reaper’s world is turned upside down when he realizes he can’t control his emotions around her, which is dangerous for both of them.

Anya is on the run, which brings her to Caspar, where she works under the table in a biker bar owned by Torpedo Ink. She doesn’t understand their world, but she realizes her attraction to the dangerously reserved Reaper is about to explode when he takes her home.

Reaper is a damaged man who is dangerous to love. But, when he puts her under his protection, she finds more than just a rough exterior and great sex. Now they just have to survive each other.

Администратор

PostАвтор: Cerera » Суббота, 08.07.2017, 19:20 » Пост # 4

Отрывок с Judgement Road:
“You sat in that bar every night for over a month, Reaper. You followed her home every night. You want her gone. You tell me why she bothers you so much.”

“That’s not the point.” She was at the bar now, leaning toward a customer. Laughing that laugh. Giving that to one of the wannabe hard-asses. He was looking down the front of her shirt. Leering. The lean had her bending over slightly. Just enough to make Reaper’s head want to explode. “She isn’t what she wants us to believe. That could be a threat to you.” Even as he said it, he knew it was bulls***. He knew it wasn’t the truth.

“I think she’s more of a threat to you,” Czar said.

Reaper tore his gaze from Anya and looked to the man he’d respected since he was not quite five years old. Czar wore a smirk. Reaper shook his head. “Has it ever occurred to you that I’m a threat to her? You know me. You know what I do. Hell, you were the one who sent me out for that first kill. I kill people.”

“People who hurt others, Reaper. There’s a difference. You don’t kill indiscriminately. We’re not assassins anymore. That was what we were trained for. It was our job. We did what we had to do to survive. We all survived because of you. Eighteen children out of nearly three hundred. Those eighteen live because of what you did for us. You aren’t what you think.”

“I am. You’re the one who doesn’t see it because you feel you owe me.”

“Is that what you think? I feel I owe you? I would have let her go if that was the only reason. Figure it out, Reaper. Now get some sleep. And have Lana or Alena look at that mess on your ribs before you go to bed. Then tomorrow, I want you to see Doc.”

Reaper stalked down the hall without acknowledging him. No way in hell was he going to bed now. There were three idiots leering at the bartender, and he wasn’t going to allow them to hurt her in any way. She sure as hell wasn’t going home with one of them—not that she’d have ever done that. The two waitresses often did, but never Anya. But she closed. That meant she was alone in the bar and anyone could wait in the dark for her.

Администратор

PostАвтор: Cerera » Суббота, 08.07.2017, 19:27 » Пост # 5

Нашивка МС Torpedo Ink

Администратор
Форум » Раздел Кристин Фихан » Drake Sisters, Sisters of the Heart, Torpedo Ink » Серия "Torpedo Ink" (спин-офф Sisters of the Heart)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Последние комментарии

Я начинала читать книгу с опаской, все таки приплетать эротику к церкви, религии для меня было как-т
Охотник-Отступник - восхитительно! Главная героиня полная жизни и огня, адекватно воспринимающая все
Тоже прочитала на днях. Ничего так мишки) Книга конечно на один раз. Немного не понравилось как вела
Развитие отношений вначале очень даже ничего, интересно, а затем............затем все события посыпа